Dr. Marlon Mendoza MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Las Vegas, NV

• Good
  • Bad

December 11th, 2015
He is fantastic! If you have pre-teen or teen, send him to De Mendoza.

October 9th, 2015
Go elsewhere
As a concerned parent - think twice before using this physician. On Monday (today is Friday as I write this) we took our 2 year old daughter to see the doctor. She was suffering from viral pneumonia that had gotten better. (Diagnosed after a trip to the ER and chest X-rays). However after it didn't get better we made an appointment with Dr Mendoza and wet on Monday for a 10:00 am appointment. It was WELL after 11:30 when we were finally seen. The doctor spent less than 3 minutes with our daughter - Prescribed antibiotics and ordered some kind of test. Then discharged us. He didn't even do an exam. 4 days later, our daughter is not any better - we had been waiting and waiting to be notified of the test results. I called every day - and each day I was told they would call me with the results. With a fever between 100 and 102, she began to have nose bleeds - but we waited for the test results. Today, I had had enough and called again to the office. This time I refused to allow a call back and instead forced them to call the lab and get the results that we had been waiting on. Turns out - all he did was a test for strep - which we knew wasn't the case to begin with. Incompetent is a word I don't use much - but your kids deserve better than this.

February 27th, 2015
Awesome Doctor!!

January 18th, 2013
I love my daughters pediatrician!
Dr. Marlon Mendoza is a very nice, personable, and thorough doctor. My daughter has special needs and he is just on top of it! He is very good with my Daughter and she relates to him easily and well. I highly recommend him! The ladies in his front office as well as the nurses are amazing and very nice!

November 3rd, 2012
DR. Mendoza is an incredible doctor, very courteous wellspoken and ot only does he take time to make patients feel at ease,he brings comfort to the parents. I've seen many doctors in the last 12 years and by far DR. MENDOZA is the best doctor I ahve seen for my children.That is the biggest compliment I can give to this DR. to recommend him to evryone I know. Hes AMAZING!!! I was completely blown away by him!!AMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZING!!!!!

June 27th, 2012
Waiting Over an hour with kids is not professional

November 19th, 2011
Dr Mendoza is the best pedatrician out there. Anurse at the hospital said he was a good dr, so I chose him to see my newborn. He is amazing and truly knows what he is doing!!!!

November 15th, 2011
How many times has he moved...?
Yes, he is very personable. However, ask yourself why he has moved offices at least three times in 5 1/2 years. We first went to him when he had his own practice across from Centennial Hospital, only to discover one day that he closed his office by placing a note on the door. Now I see he was at at least two other offices since that time.

October 9th, 2011
Awesome Pediatrician!
Dr Mendoza is a very caring, kind, thorough and friendly doctor. He is very passionate about his patients and their parents...I witness it every time I take my children :)You will wait a long time if you have an afternoon, and I mean AFTER NOON appointment so just be aware. He really is worth the wait, just don't go if you're in a hurry.I've never met a pediatrian who's bedside manners are full of love and respect...he truly adores his little patients. He's been our babies' pediatrician since our 1st child was born.Give Dr. Mendoza a visit, you won't be disappointed :)

August 7th, 2011
Best Peditrician Ever!!!
The wait is always long but the care and detailed attition you get is well worth the wait.When Dr Mendoza is not in the office I try and hold off in taking my daughter in until he is available I can imagine taking her to any one else he has been her doctor from the day she was born the most friendlest and caring Dr I have ever met and the staff in the office is absoutley wonderful

July 5th, 2011
Absolutely LOVE him!
Dr. Mendoza and his staff are wonderful. He always spends however much time you need with him so that you understand everything going on. He is very open to alternative approaches. He always gets back with you if you call with any concerns and is wonderful with kids. The wait is always long, but I have no problem waiting because he is the perfect doctor for us and our family.

April 28th, 2011
Wonderful doctor and office
The staff is nice, efficient and courteous. Dr. Mendoza takes time and makes your child feel comfortable and safe.