Learn more about Dr. Marlon Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlon Navarro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navarro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Navarro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlon Navarro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Navarro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlon Joseph Navarro MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marlon J. Navarro practice?
- Dr. Marlon Navarro has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlon Navarro practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Internists and Eau Claire Rheumatologists.