A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlon Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlon Navarro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlon Navarro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Navarro has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlon Joseph Navarro MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marlon J. Navarro practice?
- Dr. Marlon Navarro has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlon Navarro practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Internists and Eau Claire Rheumatologists.