A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlon Padilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlon Padilla, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Padilla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Select Specialty Hospital - Dallas
- Renaissance Hospital Terrell
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlon Daymond Padilla MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlon D. Padilla practice?
- Dr. Marlon Padilla has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Marlon Padilla practices Emergency Medicine near , .