Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marlon Padilla
Dr. Marlon Padilla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Padilla is affiliated with Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, Renaissance Hospital of Dallas and Doctors Hospital at White Rock Lake. Dr. Padilla has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marlon Padilla has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Marlon Padilla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Cynthia Sessions
Dallas, TX 0 mi30
Dr. Anne Murphy
Family Medicine, General Practice
Dallas, TX 0 mi29
Dr. John Myers
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.08 mi25