A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marlon Ramilo
Dr. Marlon Ramilo, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Ramilo is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center, Memorial Medical Center Modesto and Lodi Memorial Hospital. Dr. Ramilo has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Marlon Ramilo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Marlon Ramilo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.
Dr. Anant Vyas
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Modesto, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Alan Garvin
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology
Modesto, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Shewit Weldetensae
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Modesto, CA 0.01 mi26