A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlon Ramilo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlon Ramilo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlon Ramilo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramilo graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramilo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramilo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marlon G. Ramilo practice?
Dr. Marlon Ramilo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Cardiologists, and Modesto Nuclear Medicine Physicians.