A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlon Ramilo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlon Ramilo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramilo
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramilo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlon Ramilo, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramilo graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramilo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlon Getulio Ramilo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marlon G. Ramilo practice?
- Dr. Marlon Ramilo has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlon Ramilo practices Cardiovascular Disease near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Cardiologists.