Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marlon Rosenbaum
Dr. Marlon Rosenbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Rosenbaum is affiliated with Valley Hospital, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and NewYork-PresbyterianColumbia. Dr. Rosenbaum has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Marlon Rosenbaum has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Marlon Rosenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Wylie Hembree III
New York, NY 0 mi49
Dr. Gwen Nichols
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
New York, NY 0 mi30