Dr. Marlon Seliger Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Marlon Seliger?

unhelpful

Posted on January 21st, 2014

don't waste your lifetime waiting to see this robot. he did nothing for me but waste my time. his demeanor was indifferent and cold and the wait time unbearable.

Posted on October 16th, 2012

I saw a mouse run across the office while waiting an hour for my appointment (on the eleventh floor!). Doctor was dismissive of my symptoms. His personal office was full of garbage, and he wrote notes in the pull out door under his desk rather than on top. The nurses & staff on the other hand were lovely, kind, and helpful.

Smart Dr. - doesn't deserve bad ratings I've seen.

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Seliger seems like the quintessential absent-minded professor type. He is very intelligent and didn't talk down to me. That is more important to me than the state of his office or his demeanor; which, are, admittedly, lacking. From my experience, he is the type of Dr. who can put disparate pieces of info together to diagnose things. He also has very good judgement. That can't be underestimated when considering whether you are willing to wait hours to see someone. I would see him again if I were still in the area and am thankful for his help.

Posted on March 21st, 2016