A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlon Twyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlon Twyman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlon Twyman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Twyman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Twyman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlon D Twyman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlon D. Twyman practice?
- Dr. Marlon Twyman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marlon Twyman practices Family Medicine near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Vandalia, OH.
See Dayton Family Physicians.