A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlou Heiland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlou Heiland, Urology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlou Heiland, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Heiland graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Heiland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlou B Heiland MD is a female Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Marlou B. Heiland practice?
- Dr. Marlou Heiland has 6 office locations.
Dr. Marlou Heiland practices Urology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Urologists.