A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marly Grana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marly Grana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marly Grana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grana graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marly DR Grana MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marly D. Grana practice?
- Dr. Marly Grana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marly Grana practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists.