Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marlyanne Pol-Rodriguez
Dr. Marlyanne Pol-Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with other offices in Redwood City, CA and Oakland, CA (and 1 other location). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Pol-Rodriguez is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland, Oakland Medical Center and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. She speaks English.
Dr. Marlyanne Pol-Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...