A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlyanne Pol-Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlyanne Pol-Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlyanne Pol-Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Pol-Rodriguez graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Pol-Rodriguez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlyanne M Pol-Rodriguez MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marlyanne M. Pol-Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Marlyanne Pol-Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlyanne Pol-Rodriguez practices Dermatology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Dermatologists.