Learn more about Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorenzo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lorenzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenzo graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Lorenzo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo practice?
- Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Rheumatologists.