Learn more about Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenzo graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Lorenzo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo practice?
- Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marlyn Lorenzo practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Nottingham Internists and Nottingham Rheumatologists.