Obstetrician & Gynecologist

3319 State Road 7
Suite 207
Lake Worth, FL 33449
561-753-1101
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Marilyn Nunez is the Worst!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2013

I have been going to her office for years, I recently moved to another state. I would come to Florida about 3 times a year. The office visits are always quick and it clearly shows.. she's ready to move on to the next patients. It was time for my yearly pap smear I schedule an appointment 1 month in advance. I got there on time and come to find out there office at the sunrise location next to Sawgrass Mills Mall has MOVED. I had no notification that they moved. I called my mother up and asked if you got a letter or any notification this office was moved to 140 SW 84th Ave, Ste D. She said No. Then I called the office luckily they still have the same phone number. I explained to the staff about not knowing they had moved and I'm going to running late. She said, " Dr. Nunez is STRICT on patients being late and I would have to reschedule". I then replied with " I moved I don't live here in Fl and I had no idea you guys moved, can you just make in exception''. She said " Hold on let me talk to the doctor". She came back on the phone said "Sorry she said you would have to reschedule". I couldn't believe it. Its all about business they don't care about you. That was a HORRIBLE experience. I drove 30 minutes for nothing. Also the staff never calls me to remind me that I have in appointment coming up. I do not recommend Dr. Marilyn Nunez

|  Lack of diagnosis may have led to cancer !!  |  show details
May 22nd, 2013

Went to Nunez fopr pap smear and breast exam.She completed the exam and was ready to send me out the door.Requested to see a Urogynecologist for bladder issues.Pap smear came back normal.The following week, went to see Uro-Gyn.Upon conducting another Pap smear, he noticed a lesion that was discolored, and had abnormal size and texture...did a biopsy.Test came back positive for cell dysplasia (pre cancer).Within two weeks, had a partial hysterectomy and partial vulvectomy (which is where the dysplasia was).Nunez never caught the dysplasia, and if left untreated until my next visit in a year, cancer could have developed.I could see it myself with a mirror..how could she miss it?This is her specialty.I won't be going back to her again and i wonder how long I had the dysplasia before my EXCELLENT Uro-Gyn caught it.She needs to go bacl to school to hone her skills or find another profession.

|  DR..? What Dr.? Worst place to go to if you're first time mommy  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

I can't wait to be done with this pregnancy, so I can switch Dr.'s. The staff is sooo unorganized. Never follows up with results, patient has to remember everything. She spends about 5 min with each visit. This is my first pregnancy, and I have no idea what to expect, what questions to ask or anything. I've been frowned upon for not remembering when my Glucose testing should be done (again first pregnancy)Not a very friendly office or caring whatsoever. If I wasn't so late in my pregnancy I would switch Dr.'sCounting the days when I will leave this office.