Dr. Marlynn Nunez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marlynn Nunez?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Marlynn Nunez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2016

Nightmare! Don't go here unless you want cancer!

April 29th, 2015

The quickest appointment ever.

October 27th, 2014

They are very knowledgeable

Very satisfied,nice people doing their best to make the patient feel comfortable and willing to come back

June 21st, 2013

Marilyn Nunez is the Worst!

I have been going to her office for years, I recently moved to another state. I would come to Florida about 3 times a year. The office visits are always quick and it clearly shows.. she's ready to move on to the next patients. It was time for my yearly pap smear I schedule an appointment 1 month in advance. I got there on time and come to find out there office at the sunrise location next to Sawgrass Mills Mall has MOVED. I had no notification that they moved. I called my mother up and asked if you got a letter or any notification this office was moved to 140 SW 84th Ave, Ste D. She said No. Then I called the office luckily they still have the same phone number. I explained to the staff about not knowing they had moved and I'm going to running late. She said, " Dr. Nunez is STRICT on patients being late and I would have to reschedule". I then replied with " I moved I don't live here in Fl and I had no idea you guys moved, can you just make in exception''. She said " Hold on let me talk to the doctor". She came back on the phone said "Sorry she said you would have to reschedule". I couldn't believe it. Its all about business they don't care about you. That was a HORRIBLE experience. I drove 30 minutes for nothing. Also the staff never calls me to remind me that I have in appointment coming up. I do not recommend Dr. Marilyn Nunez

May 23rd, 2013

Lack of diagnosis may have led to cancer !!

Went to Nunez fopr pap smear and breast exam.She completed the exam and was ready to send me out the door.Requested to see a Urogynecologist for bladder issues.Pap smear came back normal.The following week, went to see Uro-Gyn.Upon conducting another Pap smear, he noticed a lesion that was discolored, and had abnormal size and texture...did a biopsy.Test came back positive for cell dysplasia (pre cancer).Within two weeks, had a partial hysterectomy and partial vulvectomy (which is where the dysplasia was).Nunez never caught the dysplasia, and if left untreated until my next visit in a year, cancer could have developed.I could see it myself with a mirror..how could she miss it?This is her specialty.I won't be going back to her again and i wonder how long I had the dysplasia before my EXCELLENT Uro-Gyn caught it.She needs to go bacl to school to hone her skills or find another profession.

July 31st, 2012

DR..? What Dr.? Worst place to go to if you're first time mommy

I can't wait to be done with this pregnancy, so I can switch Dr.'s. The staff is sooo unorganized. Never follows up with results, patient has to remember everything. She spends about 5 min with each visit. This is my first pregnancy, and I have no idea what to expect, what questions to ask or anything. I've been frowned upon for not remembering when my Glucose testing should be done (again first pregnancy)Not a very friendly office or caring whatsoever. If I wasn't so late in my pregnancy I would switch Dr.'sCounting the days when I will leave this office.

December 22nd, 2016