A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marlynn Singleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marlynn Singleton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singleton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marlynn Singleton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singleton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Singleton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Heritage Valley Sewickley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marlynn Singleton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marlynn Singleton practice?
- Dr. Marlynn Singleton has 1 office location.
Dr. Marlynn Singleton practices Family Medicine near Imperial, PA.
See Imperial Family Physicians.