Dr. Marlynn Singleton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marlynn Singleton?

January 28th, 2015

new patient I was impressed with the amount of time Dr Singleton spent with me

September 25th, 2012

STAFF IS INCOMPETENT

The doctor is ok. The staff is extremely unprofessional and can't even handle BASIC paperwork when it comes to your insurance. Anything that requires faxing will be left on the back burner and you won't find out until your left with a huge bill that should have been covered by your insurance. Oh and when you have a problem and try to bring it to their attention and fix THIER mistakes they will put you through to the "manager" who will wait days to call you back and then take a personal day. Hey it's just our hard earned money right?

July 2nd, 2012

very calm and listens

January 31st, 2012

Terrible, disrespectful, and overall negligent doctor.

I was in the hospital for 5 days under Singleton's supposed care. On two different occasions before entering the hospital and after being released from the hospital, I attempted to contact the Dr. as I had questions regarding medications as I was experiencing side effects and was very ill. On both occasions, the Dr. did not call me back after 8 hours. on both occasions, I had to later call the answering service after the office closed to finally get a response. The other Dr. I finally spoke to was helpfull and courteous. After being released from the hospital, I finally got a call back after more than eight hours. It was the receptionist. I could hear Dr. Singleton relaying information to the receptionist to tell me. After being in the hospital for 5 days, and continuing to be ill, the Dr. could not even bother speaking to me on the phone. The receptionist was very rude to me and it was very obvious that both of them could care less about my illness.

August 2nd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Singleton's for a few years. Her character is reflected in how she manages her relationship with you as a patient. Great listener and observer. She has a gift for diagnosing your symptoms and coming up with a best-scenario solution. Truly amazing doctor. I fully trust her medical opinion.

September 28th, 2017