Dr. Marna Dolinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marna Dolinger?

August 18th, 2016

Such long waits always. Doctor is good.

February 16th, 2013

She is Fat Phobic and Judgmental

I had no idea what I was in for. I was only overweight and she started right in on my weight. I wasn't there to discuss that.. I wanted an exam. She had no interest in who and what I was. I was just a fat blob to be immediately judged and lectured. When she finally got to the exam neither of us was in a talking mood. Clearly she has a problem and I wonder how many other patient she has sent running demoralized.

February 13th, 2013

TOOOO good

Dr. Dolinger is very nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend her. When I met her first, i was kinda tensed. She comforted me and her positive approach makes me feel happy. She is the best Doc I have met so far.

October 10th, 2012

Excellent Doctor and Caring Individual

I have been a patient of Dr. Dolinger's for approximately 10 years. I have always found her to be informative, kind and caring. Recently I needed to have surgery (hysterectomy and bladder repair.) Not only is she a phenomenal surgeon, she was sensitive to my concerns, spent a lot of time talking to me about the details of the surgery, supported me emotionally and in the end, did a wonderful job. I couldn't ask for a better gyn!

April 30th, 2012

if you are a young woman, find another doctor

The staff was great and the RN was one of the nicest med staff Ive ever met. Dr. Dolinger on the other hand wasn't so great. I am in my early 20's and she spoke to me like I was an irresponsible teenager. Her condescending tone and quick judgment made me uneasy, uncomfortable and nervous to be in her office. My worry with Ob/Gyns outside a college health services environment, where they understand their young audience, is that they treat all young people like they are stupid and irresponsible, which is exactly what I got. Needless to say, I will be finding another OB/Gyn.

March 5th, 2012

Mrs Smith

Wow!! I went recently for an ongoing problem.. Dr. Dollinger was uncaring and dismissive.. She made me feel like I was Making things up..She was clearly going through the motions.. trying desperately to find another doctor..

January 15th, 2012

Dr. Dolinger is very nice, but sometimes I feel that she could be a little more caring instead of always asking "Do you have any questions"? I'm on my first pregnancy and expect her to show a little more concern instead of waiting for my questions, since everything is new to me and sometimes I don't even know what to ask!

August 20th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Dolinger for a few years now. Overall, I think she is a great doctor and person. At some visits I felt more welcomed and cared for as at other ones. I think it depends on how busy or what mood Dr. Dolinger is in. I have had a few visits where I felt she was just rushing through the appointment without really caring but then at others it was the opposite. I feel the balance is off sometimes. But she is nice and I have never encountered her to be rude or disrespectful. I do agree though that she can be brusque sometimes.I never really had to wait long at an appointment and the office staff is nice though some people there sometimes seem a bit moody. Making appointments is also easy and quick.I'm happy to have Dr. Dolinger as my OB/GYN and nobody is perfect!

July 22nd, 2011

would not go back

Seems uninterested and overwhelmed. Does not appear happy at work. Smart but should do something else.

June 11th, 2011

Be WARNED--fat phobic

I saw Dr Dolinger with my first pregnancy.When I lost my very wanted pregnancy at 10 weeks, she took it as a chance to lecture me about my weight. She told me (wrongly) that if I didn't lose weight, I'd never have a healthy baby, although there was NO reason for her to come to this conclusion. Nor was it an appropriate time to say that sort of thing to a visibly emotionally distraught woman. She was cold, callous, fat phobic and horrible. I wouldn't encourage my worst enemy to go to her practice.I immediately switched providers.I've had two healthy children since...both with pregnancies that started with weights higher than the one she oversaw.

May 12th, 2011

Dr. Dolinger is fantastic

Dr. Dolinger is the perfect combination of competent and knowledgeable, but also down to earth and warm. I felt instantly comfortable with her and that she genuinely cared about me and my baby. When I learned that I was going to have a C-section I was initially a little upset, but she reached out to me later that evening to make sure I was okay. She is just a wonderful person and a fantastic doctor, and I feel lucky to have her OB. I highly recommend her!

December 23rd, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Dolinger for a while now. I like her as a doctor. The only thing I have to remark is that the appointments sometimes feel like she's in a rush and doesn't take more time for my appointment.Maybe my expectations of how a doctor should go through an office visit are too high.