Dr. Marna Greenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marna Greenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2013

There are better doctors

I had a short visit in the ER yesterday. Dr. Greenberg was very disrespectful. This provider does not have the patients best interest in mind and was resentful of the fact that I had to go out of state to have a complex surgery but had to see her to have a catheter removed. I would not recommend this provider.

November 23rd, 2012

Saw in ER

I really liked this doctor, who saw me in the ER. She was kind and smart and had a great bedside manner.

October 2nd, 2011

Er visit

She was attending to my son in er completely disregarded the instractionns his pediatrician left for his treatment talked down to me! Refused an IV then finally told me that if I want to torture my son she will ordered. Never identified herself as an osteopathic doctor (let the body fight it naturally) it might work for an adult but not for a tiny 22 months old dehydrated baby who refuses to drink because he is scared he will get sick again! Worst bedside manner! Pocono medical is the worst hospital with worst doctors! Next time I am driving to nj never again will I let them touch my son!

July 6th, 2016