A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marna Skaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marna Skaar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skaar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marna Skaar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaar graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Skaar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Peninsula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marna M Skaar MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marna M. Skaar practice?
- Dr. Marna Skaar has 1 office location.
Dr. Marna Skaar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Gastroenterologists.