A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marna Skaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marna Skaar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skaar
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Skaar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marna Skaar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaar graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Skaar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Peninsula Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marna M Skaar MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Marna M. Skaar practice?
- Dr. Marna Skaar has 1 office location.
Dr. Marna Skaar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Internists and San Mateo Gastroenterologists.