A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marna Sternbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sternbach
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sternbach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marna Sternbach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternbach graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sternbach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Medical College/Pennsylvania H
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marna Rena Sternbach MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marna R. Sternbach practice?
- Dr. Marna Sternbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Marna Sternbach practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.