A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marna Sternbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sternbach
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marna Sternbach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sternbach graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sternbach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Medical College/Pennsylvania H
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marna Rena Sternbach MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marna R. Sternbach practice?
- Dr. Marna Sternbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Marna Sternbach practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Psychiatrists.