Dr. Marne Devillier MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 22nd, 2013
Dr. Devillier is awesome but don't go see ngygen! He's a horrible doctor!!!
Love her! She has great bed side manners but he husband that works in the same office is horrible!! I seen him for almost 3 years and no matter whati when i went in for it was always just my allergies! Then for 2 weeks I went to him for the same thing exect it was getting worse and guess what he still said it was my allergies so the following week it still was not better so I went to urgent care and they did X-rays and found out I had been fighting pnonmia for almost a month! Then I decided to go to a specialist for allergies to get tested and guess what I have no allergies!!!! I actually have one of the worst stages of gerd!!!! Which can lead to cancer!!! So thanks for nothing Dr. Ngygen and for all the money you pretty much stole from me with not caring to find out what was really going on with me and just looking and acting like I was lying about my problems!!!

January 17th, 2012
Dr. D is always easy to talk to and follows though with my problems. I have to go see her every 3 months because of my diebetes. Very good keeping me in line.