Dr. Marne Oshae Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Marne Oshae?

Posted on November 15th, 2016

I had moved to another city and could not find the care that this practice offers. The RN's are wonderful as is the staff. I ended up going back to Ithaca--worth the drive for the utmost of care.

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I waited a life time for a Dr like her. susie

Good results , must have made changes from prior reviews

Posted on April 24th, 2013

I have had excellent treatment . Very educational and motivational I have been a patient for 9 months . I have several chronic conditions and have made improvements. Go to her if your serious about improving your health I have had no trouble getting appointments . Get the first appointment of the day and you will not wait.

Outstanding

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

What a wonderful physician !! I found Dr. O'Shae well prepared for my visit, very thorough in conversation and physical examination. I was surprised by the amount of time she spent informing and educating me.I am thankful to have Dr. O'Shae in our community.

only go if you'd like to wait for hours and have to reschedule

Posted on March 18th, 2011

To concerned with hawking the multivitamins she was selling at the time. I had to reschedule 4x just to get in...the 4th time I went for an early appointment thinking I'd avoid the previous wait. No such luck...still ended up waiting an hour to get in. Was told to schedule a 2nd appointment (as we didn't discuss any of my concerns in the first) and then was totally unable to get 2nd appointment scheduled.

AVOID this AWFUL DOCTOR at all costs

Posted on October 29th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Oshae was one of the worst I've had with any doctor. I waited for much too long at the office, but that was the best part of it. The worst part was talking to this cold, haughty woman face to face and feeling like she had no true empathy or even desire to help me with my medical problems, though she feigns a sort of I-am-so-spiritual-and-together persona. She offered no solution to anything and horribly misdiagnosed me. It took a while to figure things out with another (kind) doctor. Since one of the things I experience is severe depression, being treated in this nasty way by a medical "professional" was a terrible experience that still makes me shudder.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016