Dr. Marnee Spierer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marnee Spierer?

November 25th, 2013

My Breast Cancer

No one wants to have cancer and the thought of radiation is frightening. Dr. Spierer understood my fears and concerns. She scheduled my radiation so that I could continue to work. Her team of professionals were always concerned for my wellbeing. There was a sincerity in the way that they treated me. I knew that I was in the right place. 2 1/2 years and cancer free!

November 25th, 2013

I wish I didn't have to do radiation. But I am very glad that Dr Spierer was my radiologist Her great and easy bedside manner, her empathy and of course her depth of knowledge and expertise have put me at ease about the future and my prognosis. I recommend her highly as well as her radiation specialists and technicians and the wonderful reception staff. One more thing: the Farber Center is beautiful. The aquariums have a very calming effect.

November 24th, 2013

Caring sensitivity

Dr. Spierer is that very rare combination of sympathy and professionalism. She made my 7 weeks of radiation therapy manageable psychologically because of her excellent approach. Her entire team turned what was something I dreaded into the most caring, sympathetic experience imaginable.

July 3rd, 2013

Dr. Spierer is wonderful. She takes as much time as you need, clearly explains medical issues and procedures, and is always available. She is caring and kind, while being up on the latest treatment options and medical research. She goes above and beyond to take care of her patients. Her office staff is wonderful, too. They really make you feel looked after.

June 28th, 2013

A wonderful, caring physician

Dr. Spierer was consistently professional, sincerely caring, and her radiation facility is world-class and as comfortable and welcoming as a radiation clinic for cancer can possibly be.

June 28th, 2013

A Blessing to all Patients

Dr. Spierer is a blessing to any patient who needs radiation. She is smart, compassionate and passionate about the field of radiation oncology. She cares about you. She will spend time with you and carefully explain to you your treatment plan in a way that you can understand it and answers all questions with great knowledge. She is a team player. She recognizes that breast cancer takes a village and she will do whatever she can to help you. If she doesn't have an immediate answer or if a question about breast cancer is out of scope, she will research it, contact her colleagues and do whatever she can to help give you an answer or medical opinion. Her openess to do this is refreshing and indeed appreciated. Going to the Farber Center is not something I wish for anyone. But, for any woman who is diagnosed with breast cancer, going to Dr. Spierer is a positive experience and will help you feel better about your treatment and recovery. I wish you all good health and to be cured.

June 27th, 2013

Retaired

I like the place end people the work in the facility Very nice Dot end people on front desk

April 15th, 2013

top-notch in experience...and a friend to her patients

Dr. Spierer...and all of the doctors and staff at The Farber Center...are so friendly and compassionate...and Dr. Spierer is a very intelligent, experienced, top-notch doctor with a wonderfully warm and upbeat attitude toward her patients. She really cares about you and what's going on in your life...as does everyone who works at this holistic-spa-like treatment center. The best place to go during a challenging time...they will get you through!

April 13th, 2013

Holistic Care

I had trepidation as to having radiation therapy. Ihad been to a world class hospital but was unimpressed by their treatment center. After much searching I came to The Farber Center. The experience was more in line with my view of the way a person should be treated, as an unique individual not as a number. The entire staff adheres to this principle. From the moment you enter the center you sense the peacefulness and the caring. The receptionist greets you warmly and offers you a beverage. You can relax in the lounge while listening to soothing music. They try to make this experience as tolerable as possible. The spa-like environment is further enhanced by wearing a robe that does not make you feel like a patient, you retain your dignity. You can choose the music that you enjoy while undergoing the procedure. The doctors are on the premises and are very approachable. They immediately address any concerns that you may have and offer helpful advise. If you must have radiation go to the best where they employ not only the most modern equipment but also where they treat you with respect and see you as a whole person. I also learnt about nutrition through a class that they held at the center. When I was fearful they calmed me down and I even had Reiki too. Coming here turned an unpleasant experience into a tolerable one thanks to the wonderful staff.

February 23rd, 2013

Amazing Doctor and Incredible Facility

During what is a difficult time, the daily trip to the Farber Center became the most relaxing part of my day. Dr. Spierer was not only very available, but also took the time to explain what I was going through in terms that were easy to understand. Her staff is incredibly kind and prompt, and the whole environment has a spa feel that made it a stress-free situation. I would recommend Dr. Spierer and the Farber Center to anyone.

October 24th, 2012

Without a doubt, this was the best experience I have ever had with a doctor and staff. Dr. Spierer is the only doctor who sat down to explain everything to me (and I had been to 2 radiologists, 1 oncologist and interviewed another radiation oncologist)in a manner that the average person could understand-she neve talked down to me.She quite simply is what we should all expect our doctors to be-caring, warm and extremely smart.

September 20th, 2012

Dr. Spierer and her staff are excellent

I have a very high opinion of Dr. Spierer, her team and staff. Everyone is very caring, considerate, helpful and very willing to hear all you have to say. The Farber Center is a beautiful well designed and appealing space with the latest high tech equipment. I would say its beautiful looks match the high quality of care and dedication of those working there. I sometimes like to stay a few more minutes in the reception room to enjoy the quiet and serenity of the space before taking the busy subway.