Dr. Marney Goldstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marney Goldstein?

Posted on November 27th, 2016

she doesn't listen well. is interuptive, uncaring, jittery.

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Although her practice is large, she makes you feel as if you are her only patient.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Marney Goldstein for gastritis and she is amazing. She squeezes me in whenever I have needed an appointment. She was able to get me in for a procedure ASAP. Every visit she spends a long time with me answering every single question I have. In this managed care era, she reminds me of when doctors spent a lot more time and actually got to know their patients. She also was conservative and did not order unnecessary procedures or tests. The only downside is that she is a GI- I wish she was family practionier because I could use a primary care physician as caring and conscientious as her. I would recommend Dr. Goldstein to anyone. When I had my endoscopy the nurses at the surgical center asked which doctor was mine and when I said Dr. Goldstein, they nurses said, "oh she's the nice doctor."

Dr. Steve R

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

I picked Dr. Goldstein right off the internet. Turns out one of my employees went to her and raved about her. Well, his raves were well deserved. Dr. Goldstein is very bright, down to earth with emphasis...she is not a typical "medical stiff" type doctor. She really cares about her patients and it comes through the minute she starts talking. As a medical practitioner myself, I cannot recommend her strongly enough. If you need a gastroenterologist, look no further. Dr. Goldstein is the ONLY one you should choose! If you are having a colonoscopy and/or endoscopy, she will tell you the results as soon as you recover from the anesthesia. No nail biting stressful waits to see what was discovered. What more can you ask of a physician?

Great doctor, really cares about her patients

Posted on March 10th, 2015

On two occasions I had major stomach issues, once when I was pregnant and recently with gastritis. Both times the office squeezed me in. Dr. Goldstein was excellent in spending time with me as well as squeezing me in for an endoscopy for the gastritis. She has a great beside manner and while I was waiting for my endoscopy the surgical prep nurses asked which doctor I was seeing. When I said, "Dr. Goldstein," they said "she's the nice one." She is intelligent, down to earth and caring- all the things I look for in a doctor.

Posted on October 26th, 2017