A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marni Bonnin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marni Bonnin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonnin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bonnin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marni Judith Bonnin MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marni J. Bonnin practice?
- Dr. Marni Bonnin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marni Bonnin practices Emergency Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Emergency Physicians.