A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marni Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marni Foley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Foley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marni L. Foley practice?
Dr. Marni Foley practices Internal Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Internists.