Overall Review

2.3

April 30th, 2015
Looking for a PCP? Keep looking...
Distant, not interested, looks at the computer all the time, almost no eye contact. Hard to make appointments. Referred me to a cardiologist and when I called to make an appointment the doctor was the wrong specialty. I have to request for a prescription EVERY MONTH. Could not build trust. Looking for a new PCP.

August 6th, 2013
doesn't have answers
Scientific Documentation of the Relationship of Vitamin D Deficiency and the Development of Cancer. wow she published that and when i asked her to do the vit D test she said :we don't do vit D and Vit K test in USA" and i asked her about my symptoms that why i am having the she said " I won't get answers of all my questions" she did x-ray and for the result i had to remind her office so many times and after 2 months i got the result ..

April 5th, 2013
Pharmacist
Always cancels scheduled appointments, cold manner, acts as though she is above everyone. I am looking for a healthcare provider that i can have a relationship with and genuinely cares about me. if i am stable on a mediation regimen, i should not be required to make appointments all the time so she can make money from my insurance. if you are going to deny my maintenance medications at least have the decency to let me know in advance that i need an appointment so i dont have to go without. Currently looking for a new php.