I trust Dr. Friedman completely with the medical care of my family. show details I trust Dr. Friedman completely with the medical care of my family.
by Trish Brock on Jun 13th, 2015

Dr. Friedman has always been an excellent doctor with a great sense of humor (although dry at times), a good listener, friendly with my boys, and willing to work with us through our fears of shots or other medical issues. I can always count on her to be honest, give us options, and excellent advice. I definitely trust her with the medical care of my family.

Oct 14th, 2014

Is unprofessional in her remarks and treats patients as if we are all stupid. My little boy was very upset with her comments about a possible operation for him. She usually refers you to another specialist as she does not do a proper examination - which wastes time and causes more problems for something which needs prompt treatment.

Sep 17th, 2013

If you are in pain , don't go to her! She does not listen to your needs and often times tries to guess what is wrong with you.

Finally, a doctor who listens show details Finally, a doctor who listens
Sep 16th, 2012

Very thorough exam. Excellent recommendation for changing meds has meant a significant reduction in my daily arthritis pain and general well-being. Both my husband and I are VERY satisfied with Dr. Friedman's care.

Oct 17th, 2011

Tries to take too much into her hands instead of referring to the respective specialists.

How did she become a doctor? show details How did she become a doctor?
Nov 1st, 2010

I don't know but I do know she will never see me professionally again! I've met children with better social skills.

Nice Family Doctor show details Nice Family Doctor
Sep 29th, 2010

Dr Friedman knows I do not have insurance and is helping to qualify for plans to help pay for medical costs. Very caring and staff is great support.