3.0

Oct 14th, 2014

Is unprofessional in her remarks and treats patients as if we are all stupid. My little boy was very upset with her comments about a possible operation for him. She usually refers you to another specialist as she does not do a proper examination - which wastes time and causes more problems for something which needs prompt treatment.

Sep 17th, 2013

If you are in pain , don't go to her! She does not listen to your needs and often times tries to guess what is wrong with you.

Finally, a doctor who listens show details Finally, a doctor who listens
Sep 16th, 2012

Very thorough exam. Excellent recommendation for changing meds has meant a significant reduction in my daily arthritis pain and general well-being. Both my husband and I are VERY satisfied with Dr. Friedman's care.

Oct 17th, 2011

Tries to take too much into her hands instead of referring to the respective specialists.

How did she become a doctor? show details How did she become a doctor?
Nov 1st, 2010

I don't know but I do know she will never see me professionally again! I've met children with better social skills.

Nice Family Doctor show details Nice Family Doctor
Sep 29th, 2010

Dr Friedman knows I do not have insurance and is helping to qualify for plans to help pay for medical costs. Very caring and staff is great support.