A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marni Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marni Grant, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Grant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- McLean Hospital
- Private Office
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marni Joy Grant MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marni J. Grant practice?
- Dr. Marni Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Marni Grant practices Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.