inactive

Marni F Turell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2015
She's been great!
Dr. Turell is great. As first-time parents, my husband and I have had a LOT of concerns about our son. Looking back, we realize how ridiculous most of them must have sounded, as nothing has ever been wrong with him, but Dr. Turell always reassured us and never made us feel silly about our concerns. She was also willing to accommodate an alternate vaccine schedule according to our wishes. She is friendly and makes my now two-year-old son feel comfortable. Very nice staff, too! And they have been extremely helpful giving over-the-phone advice without requiring us to bring our son in to be seen by them. Always such a relief to a worried mommy!

January 14th, 2011
Couldn't ask for a better ped.
I can always get in the office according to my schedule. I never have a problem scheduling last minute appointments when my child is sick. Every issue is always resolved. She is very caring. I never feel rushed. Doc answers all my quiestions thoroughly. My son absolutley loves her. He's never upset. She is wonderful when she does his exam. My little boy has never once complained when she sees him. I'm pretty sure Dr. Turell will be seeing my little man until he's not a child anymore. Anytime she's not in and I get in on a same day appointment there's sometime a relief doctor, which so far has been the same one. I think this is really nice because it's giving us an oppurtunity to build a relationship with him, so that way in the future if my son is sick and I need to get him in the same day, and she's not there, I never feel uneasy knowing it's not going to be her, because I'm familier with the relief dr. I would of course rather always see Doc, but the relief dr is always compassionate, caring, and relieves our issues the same way Dr. Turell would, which I must say is nice because alot of drs have different ways of doing things. I must say the entire office and the relief dr are all on the same page. All of Dr. Turell's staff and nurses are absolutely wonderful. We have built a relationship with a couple of them, and they make me feel at ease everytime I go in. Especially her one nurse, she is great. She always makes us feel comfortable and welcome. I also like the way the nurses and Doc interact with my boy, and the way the nurses interact with my husband and I. They make small talk which is nice. I have NEVER waited more than 5 minutes to be seen. There very efficient. I do highly recommend Dr.Marni Turell for your families pediatrician. We've never been let down, and I'm most certainly positive we won't ever be let down.

November 30th, 2009
Mom of 5
Good doctor - very caring and kind. Works well with my kids, provides lots of information and takes her time to make sure all questions are answered. Thorough and helpful.