A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marnie Burkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marnie Burkman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marnie Burkman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Imagery (Psychotherapy)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marnie Anne Burkman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Marnie A. Burkman practice?
- Dr. Marnie Burkman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marnie Burkman practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.