A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marnie Elizaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marnie Elizaga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Elizaga graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marnie Laico Elizaga MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marnie L. Elizaga practice?
- Dr. Marnie Elizaga has 1 office location.
Dr. Marnie Elizaga practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Internists and Menlo Park Infectious Disease Doctors.