Dr. Marnie Marker MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Wheeling, WV

• Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2016
Unfortunately I have been diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease from a type of cancer, Multiple Myeloma. Dr. Marker referred me to a Hematologist/Oncologist. Dr. Marker has followed my cancer treatments and eventual Stem Cell Transplant. She saw me during my chemotherapy stage and I again have I an appointment next week for post transplant follow-up. Dr. Marker sat still and talked with us, my wife and I, and let us talk with her. She takes her time and makes me feel that she truly cares about my progress and is willing to do whatever is in her ability to keep me far, far away from dialysis.

September 24th, 2015
My husband had been to a cardiologist first but blood tests sent us to Dr. Marker. More tests were needed and my husband had anemia. Dr Marker recommended a hematologist/Oncologist. All said and done, my husband has Multiple Myeloma, a plasma cell cancer. The cancer has significantly damaged my husband's kidneys. Her office has called with updates and my husband had a follow-up visit three weeks ago. Dr. Marker listens and is very patient when questions are needed to be answered. She has been very involved with my husband's chemo treatments and with the recommendation to go to the James Cancer Center in Columbus. I would recommend Dr. Marker as a Nephrologist for anyone who has problems with their kidneys.

August 7th, 2012
Lifesaver
On two separate occasions this doctor has saved my life two years apart. It turns out I have become very sensitive to certain medications. By being prescribed new meds by different doctors, my kidneys went into "shock" on two separate instances. Dr. Marker was able to diagnose the problem and remedy such in a matter of 24 hours. She is a brilliant doctor and very compassionate!

February 7th, 2017