A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marnie Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marnie Nussbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marnie Nussbaum, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nussbaum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marnie Nussbaum MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Marnie Nussbaum practice?
- Dr. Marnie Nussbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marnie Nussbaum practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.