A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marnie O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marnie O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. O'Brien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marnie P O'Brien DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marnie P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Marnie O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marnie O'Brien practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.