A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marnie O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marnie O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. O'Brien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marnie Price O'Brien DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Marnie P. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Marnie O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marnie O'Brien practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.