Dr. Marnique Jones MD Patient Reviews

August 20th, 2015
Dr. Jones Is the best .

February 14th, 2015
You Can't Find Better
I adore this doctor. I have lived in the metro area for 30+ yrs. I've seen at least 8 -10 gyns. She is outstanding! Listens, excellent communication, not hurried.

July 5th, 2014
Favorite Doctor Ever (and I'm 62)
I always come to the appointment with my notebook and a list of things to discuss with Dr. Jones. She sits on her doctor's chair and rolls rights in front of me, face to face, and she asks me what's on my list. She answers everything on my list, one at a time. She has the best bedside manner, and does not hurry me. She was my surgeon for my robotic hysterectomy. I highly recommend Dr. Jones.

May 17th, 2014
Don't go here
Although she knows the most about IC in the Orlando area, I wouldn't recommend her. You wait at least 45 minutes every appointment. She hurries through your visit because she is so busy. She also told me I had pre cancer during an exam with my legs open instead of waiting until the exAm was over and talking about it with me. Then as I cried, she didn't really explain to me what that meant. She is not a nice or caring person. Bad bedside manner. She also used so much Monsels solution after my colposcopy that my vagina was glued shut and it was extremely painful. I had to come back first thing the next day and the nurse chisels it off. So painful. The colposcopy itself was also very painful. I have had the same procedure dine at many other doctors and no one else has ever made that mistake. Also none of the other colposcopy were painful. I don't recommend this doctor.

November 19th, 2013
Best OB/GYN
I have seen Dr. Jones for over 10 years now and can only say good things about her and her nurse Marcy. They both make a difficult situation easier to deal with, due to their caring demeanor. Dr. Jones always takes the time to answer my questions and is genuine in her responses. I have had several surgeries over the years and her excellent medical skills and bedside manner is what makes me feel confident to have her as my doctor/surgeon. Thank you Dr. Jones, Marcy and Lucy (kind and compassionate surgery scheduler) for your dedication to your job! I would recommend you all to anyone.