A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maro Oktanyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maro Oktanyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oktanyan
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Oktanyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oktanyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Oktanyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maro Oktanyan MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maro Oktanyan practice?
- Dr. Maro Oktanyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Maro Oktanyan practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale General Practitioners.