A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maro Oktanyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maro Oktanyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oktanyan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oktanyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oktanyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Oktanyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maro Oktanyan MD is a female General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maro Oktanyan practice?
- Dr. Maro Oktanyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Maro Oktanyan practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.