A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maro Oktanyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maro Oktanyan is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oktanyan graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Oktanyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oktanyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maro Oktanyan practice?
Dr. Maro Oktanyan practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale General Practitioners.