A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maroun El-Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maroun El-Khoury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Khoury
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El-Khoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maroun El-Khoury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Khoury graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. El-Khoury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Keokuk Area Hospital
- Fort Madison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maroun Edmond El-Khoury MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maroun E. El-Khoury practice?
- Dr. Maroun El-Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Maroun El-Khoury practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near West Burlington, IA.
See West Burlington Internists, West Burlington Hematologists, and West Burlington Oncologists.