A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marque Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marque Hunter is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marque Hunter, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Hunter has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marque Andrew Hunter MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marque A. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Marque Hunter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marque Hunter practices Pulmonary Disease near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX.
See Lubbock Pulmonologists.