A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marquis Nuby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marquis Nuby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuby graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Nuby has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nuby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marquis J. Nuby practice?
Dr. Marquis Nuby practices Pediatrics near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Denton Pediatricians.