A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marrianne Herrighty is Excellent. Dr. Herrighty has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrighty graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Herrighty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herrighty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Marrianne Herrighty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marrianne K. Herrighty practice?
Dr. Marrianne Herrighty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Union, NJ.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.