A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marrianne Herrighty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marrianne Herrighty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrighty graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Herrighty has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marrianne K Herrighty MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marrianne K. Herrighty practice?
- Dr. Marrianne Herrighty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Marrianne Herrighty practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See New Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.