A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marrick Kukin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marrick Kukin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kukin
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kukin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marrick Kukin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kukin graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Kukin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marrick L Kukin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Marrick L. Kukin practice?
- Dr. Marrick Kukin has 1 office location.
Dr. Marrick Kukin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.