A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marrietta Cline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marrietta Cline is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cline graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cline has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marrietta Denice Cline MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Marrietta D. Cline practice?
- Dr. Marrietta Cline has 1 office location.
Dr. Marrietta Cline practices Pediatrics near Dickinson, TX.
See Dickinson Pediatricians.