Dr. Marrisa Isaac Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marrisa Isaac?

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Not very receptive to my concerns about the side effects my medication has been causing. Not much seems to progress in sessions, and they are expensive....

Complaint

Posted on November 20th, 2013

The receptionist "Beverly"at that practice is very very rude! I try to make an appointment and she was incredibly rigid and was not friendly. When confronted about how rude she was she never apologized! I hope anyone who has problems with Beverly will report it to the Dr. Isaac. Apparently she very manipulative and knows how to keep from loosing her job!

a sad excuse for a doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2013

I am/was a patient of Dr. Isaac's, and after a week of calling multiple times every day and getting no answer, I'm no longer going to be seeing her. I even had my pharmacy fax her a request for a prescription refill, which at this point I have been off of for over a week and dealing with many side effects. If you want a RELIABLE doctor DO NOT see this one.

Outstanding

Posted on April 8th, 2013

I had searched high and low for a reliable, trustworthy, psychiatric and finally found Dr. Isaac. Not only is she kind and polite, she genuinely cares about her patients. All of the staff there in Dr. Isaac's office are warming and friendly. They make it a point to listen to you and get to know you as well as remember your name. I chose Dr. Isaac because she listened to me and paid close attention to all of the details in my life and in my issues and treated me with respect. She is an outstanding woman! She got my medications right the first visit and didnt have me switching around trying out a bunch of different kinds of medications to see which worked best. She knows her stuff.

Posted on October 10th, 2017