A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsden Rawlings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsden Rawlings is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawlings graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rawlings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsden Keith Rawlings MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marsden K. Rawlings practice?
- Dr. Marsden Rawlings has 1 office location.
Dr. Marsden Rawlings practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.