A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Beal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsha Beal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsha Beal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beal graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Beal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsha Ruth Beal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marsha R. Beal practice?
- Dr. Marsha Beal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marsha Beal practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.