Dr. Marsha Benoni MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology San Diego, CA

3.4

April 17th, 2015
The best doctor ever. She is very interested in the patient, loves her work and has done the most amazing preventive care for women.

December 19th, 2013
Great physician
Dr Benoni is a great physician. She really listened to me and asked a lot of questions. She was very thorough and caring. I felt very confident about her abilities and care. I have been her patient for over 5 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I highly recommend Dr. Benoni.

February 15th, 2013
Such a hassle
Do not see this Dr! As for knowledge...no big complaints but she does seem a little out of date and old fashioned. However, the previous comment is right on point, the receptionist is totally incompetent. Shes about 100 years old so I feel bad for her, but she submitted my claim wrong for a service I did not receive and my insurance company wouldn't cover my $300 appointment (they should have if the claim would have been submitted correctly under preventative care) When I went in to have her resubmit the claim, she acted like I was at fault and refused to resubmit it. This is my first time ever giving a bad review to anyone, it was just such a bad experience that I had to share.

June 25th, 2012
Great doctor
Please disregard the previous review. Dr. Benoni is very knowledgable and widely loved by her patients and community. Would highly recommend her.

March 9th, 2011
Unknowledgeable
The doctor stressed religious opinions on my life and proceeded to tell me that there was only 2 ways to contract AIDS, both were so ridiculous I told her that I think she was confused. She was trying to convince me not to take an HIV test, which I find highly unethical. The receptionist is incompetent and charged me for a service they never provided. It has been 6 months and the receptionist actively prevents me from talking to the doctor about the wrong billing. I had to call back to get my results and the receptionist proceeding to announce all my personal information outloud where there were people out in the waiting room; this included my social security number. I've never had such a bad experience anywhere in my life.