Dr. Marsha Berkeley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marsha Berkeley?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Marsha Berkeley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 26th, 2014

A doctor who is not listens to your problem.

April 8th, 2014

poor bedside manners

She spent more time wondering why I had the appointment to see her that day instead of performing physical and medical assessment on my baby. She had poor bedside manners and yelled a few times and exclaimed, "You're not listening to me!!" She was still complaining why she was seeing me that day and telling me the appointment wasn't necessary. This ended up being a complete waste of mine and my husband's time (he took the day off for to be with me during my check up but instead saw his wife get yelled at and talked down to like an idiot by Berkeley). If she's going to express disrespect to her patients and ther families without even making any assessment on my unborn child and my well being, then she has no place in OB much less any healthcare field and this is coming from a Register Nurse who works at a Childrens Hospital at amaho metropolitan area.

October 14th, 2013

CAN'T TANK YOU ENOUGH

I am Dr. Berkeley's patient for last 19 years. Had surgery and delivered my to precious children. Refereed several family members and friends and all of them are happy to be treated by her. Too bad she is not doing surgery any more. Thank you Dr. Berkeley

November 23rd, 2011

28 years ago on this day, Dr. Berkeley delivered my son. My experience with her brings back a beautiful memory and I am forever grateful.

November 4th, 2016