A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Billes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsha Billes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Billes graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Billes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsha Wayne Billes DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marsha W. Billes practice?
- Dr. Marsha Billes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marsha Billes practices Family Medicine near South Lyon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI and Farmington, MI.
See South Lyon Family Physicians.