Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marsha Bornt
Dr. Marsha Bornt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in York, PA. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bornt is affiliated with Wellspan York Hospital, Gettysburg Hospital and Apple Hill Surgery Center. Dr. Bornt has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marsha Bornt has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Marsha Bornt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.
Dr. Ronald Hempling
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
York, PA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Natalie Godbee
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
York, PA 0.02 mi3
Dr. Dominique El-Khawand
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
York, PA 0.02 mi11