Dr. Marsha Cooper MD Patient Reviews

January 29th, 2017
ABSOLUTELY CRAZY. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR STAY AWAY FROM THE HORROR
She talks only about herself. Does not listen to YOUR problems. Tells you to shut up constantly. It's one of the most bizzare experiences I've ever encountered. She goes over everything in her life and you can't get a word in. Seriously. Time to retire. She needs to be reported. She is a disgrace to the medical field.

November 4th, 2016
Truck Driver/Trainer
She's very knowledgeable. Great personality. Really cares about her patients

May 31st, 2016
Fellow Board Member
Dr. Cooper is a talented lady. It was an honor to serve next to her on the Erie Co. Health Board. She has been a blessing and a joy to behold. I wish her well with her practice and her future endeavors.

April 26th, 2016
The first appointment was barley ok. She had me come in next day for full physical which she did not let me finish a thought did not check out the concerns I have. At both visits acted as if I was taking up to much of her time. I thought on the second visit I could address my concerns but was told I worry about things to much. Did hear about a few different things in her life that did not concern me. When leaving was told she wanted to see me in 4 months (and for what)I was told for a check up. She did not inform me of that. Was upset when I left and still need to get my concerns checked out.

April 7th, 2016
One of the best doctors I have ever seen. Her bedside Manner and the time she takes with her patients is A1

March 27th, 2016
Dr. Cooper is a poor physician. She talks over you when speaking and you cannot get a word in edge wise. I myself am a nurse, so seeing her I thought would not be a problem. I was wrong. She continued to brag about her ice skating skills and this had nothing to do with me as a patient. I was highly disappointed in the time she spent with me, and re ordered unnecessary lab tests that I just had completed 2 months prior and knowing I had to pay out of my pocket for my deductible. I will see someone else, very disappointed.

February 7th, 2015
Federal Employee Benefits Representatice
Dr. Cooper is a fine physician that is there to determine underlying health issues and preventative care. I noticed one person has continued to give her poor scores and you have to realize some people have issues. If you want a great doctor that is concerned about your health and not a pill pusher, you will love this doctor!

April 5th, 2013
Keep looking people!
I do not recommend anyone to see this doctor! She wastes a lot of time talking about herself on your dime. She rambles on while not listening to the patient. I will never go back to her again. Very disappointed.

April 2nd, 2013
The information listed above is INCORRECT. Dr Marsha Cooper is NOT a DPM, she an internist medical doctor and cardiologist. Also, she does have poor bedside manner. She does talk over her patients, BUT she always, always does her best at finding the correct diagnosis.

January 31st, 2013
diagnosis and bedside manner
For many years I knew there was some thing wrong with me. the doctors I have seen would tell me there is nothing wrong until I saw Dr. Cooper. She ordered some test and found I was a type 2 diabetic. Thanks to her I am healthy. That being said she does have an attitude problem. She talks over you and has the attitude that she is always right and you are wrong.

March 13th, 2012
Very informative
I am a new patient with Dr. Cooper, she was delightful, informative, courteous and down to earth.

September 9th, 2011
Excellent
Answers all questions, explains tests results in detail in language I can understand, never rushes. Suggested a lab that was much less expensive than where I had been getting routine blood work done. Worked with me and prescribed lowest cost prescriptions that I can afford. Friendly, efficient staff.