A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marsha Friedrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marsha Friedrich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marsha Friedrich, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedrich graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Friedrich has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Schumpert Health System
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marsha Albritton Friedrich MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Marsha A. Friedrich practice?
- Dr. Marsha Friedrich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Marsha Friedrich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.